Uzivian empire (u-zi-VEE-ən EM-pyr; Nivian: 内和帝国 Uchiwa-teikoku, lit. "Empire of Internal Peace") is the political entity founded in 587 a.i. in the capital city Rakuyō (Luoyang/Lohk-yèuhng) (落陽) of the ancient Sinic kingdom Neihe/Noih-wòh (内和王国).
- On 17 2882 a.i. (Fubu 1), Kagura clan (耀楽-氏) united the empire. Lord Motochika ascended to the throne.
- On 26 2931 a.i. (Fubu 50), Emperor Motochika died. The Rebellion of the Seven Lords broke out.
- In 2933 a.i. (Taihei 1), the Rebellion of the Seven Lords was supressed. The Seven Lords were either executed or exiled.
- In of the same year, Prince Kageakira ascended to the throne.
- In 2947 a.i. (Taihei 15), Emperor Kageakira died.
- In 2948 a.i. (Gempei 1), Emperor Kageakira's oldest surviving brother Prince Hidenobu ascended to the throne.
- In 2971 a.i. (Gempei 24), Emperor Hidenobu died. His nephew Prince Katsuhiko ascended to the throne.
- In 2972 a.i. (Gempei 25), the Saotome Rebellion broke out.
- In of the same year, Emperor Katsuhiko was usurped and killed by his cousins, the Saotomeists.
- In 2981 a.i. (Senshō 1), Emperor Katsuhiko's cousin, Prince Ukyō, ascended to the throne.
Unknown era years Edit
- In a.i., the Aeso-Aeronian War ended. The calendar was set to change into Post Belli. This year was also known as p.b..
- In 1 p.b., the calendar Post Belli was used.
- In 290 p.b. (Kihei 1), Prince Kyōjūrō ascended to the throne, which marked the first year of Kihei era.
- In 305 p.b. (Kihei 16), Emperor Kyōjūrō died.
- In of the same year, his son Prince Benkei ascended to the throne.
- In 306 p.b. (Senryū 1), Emperor Benkei was usurped. His sister, Princess Hiroko (then disguised as Prince Kōichi), ascended to the throne.
- In 309 p.b. (Senryū 4), Lord Ryōtarō of Hagi clan was appointed as Lord Regent and created the Prince of Yō.
- In 320 p.b. (Senryū 15), Empress Hiroko was forced to abdicated in favour of Lord Hisha of Hagi clan.
Also known as the Era of Three Empires.