This page is about the entity on the Reality 00916. For entities from other realities, see Norgyro.
Norgyro (nor-GIRR-oh, Norngyro norng-GIRR-oh, Norgiyro norg-JƏ-roh, Norngiyro norng-JƏ-roh, Norn norn, Norg, Norng norng, Norgro NOR-groh, Norngro NORNG-roh) was the creator god worshipped by the Nemeans.
- "When the universe was made from Kharu (void), Norgyro (birth) was the first to come. His breath brought air, and his tears the vast sea. He who made soil from the void, threw them to waters, built them large, named them islands. He who joint the floating isles formed the continent. Nemea as was named, came the first creature of the plane. He named it Dargan (breath), as we know the largest fire dragon."
Family and relationshipsEdit
His children includes:
- Dargan, the first fire dragon who would wreak havoc in the Nemean lands;
- Marum, the first sea dragon;
- Nenbha, the first feathered beast and a griffin;
- Rho'os, the first leathered beast and a tiger;
- Narhon, the first sun god, who rebelled against his father;
- Narjen, the goddess of the stars, twin sister of Narhon;
- Nariy, the second sun god;
- Narija, the goddess of the moon, twin sister of Nemri;
- Tu'ur, the god of the soil;
- Ka'al, the goddess of the seawater;
- Makha'ar, the goddess of harvest;
- Jul'al, the goddess of birth;
- Thu'ar, the god of sky.